Typically you will receive a response via email from us within the hour. If you submit a quote during hours we are closed, within five minutes, you will receive an automated quote in your inbox that reflects our guaranteed best price. There will be a link in this email to approve the quoted price and convert your quote into an order. If you have questions about your quote, you can respond to the email, and if it’s during normal business hours, one of our patch specialists will get back to you that same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I request a quote?
What happens when I place an order?
You will receive an artwork mock-up within 3-5 business days. Once you approve this, we will send your design to our production team, who will produce a sewn sample for your approval, which will be emailed to you within 3-5 days business days. If you supply finished artwork, we will immediately begin producing your sample, thus shaving 3-5 days off the entire process.
Can I see a sample of what my patches will look like before they are all produced?
Yes. Once you approve your artwork, we will send your design to our production team, who will produce a sewn sample for your approval, which will be emailed to you within 3-5 days business days. We will not proceed to full production until after you approve this sample.
What if I don't like my sample?
We guarantee our work, and want our customers to have the best-looking patch possible. If the sewn sample is not up to par based off your approved artwork, we will gladly re-digitize your patch sample to your liking at no cost. However, if you decide you no longer want the order or request changes not related to a mistake on our end, you may incur a fee. Please ask your patch specialist for details.
How long will it take to receive my products?
The production time for embroidered patches is 10-12 business days after you approve your sewn sample. Please ensure you provide us with the date you need your patches in-hand at the very beginning of the process when you request your quote. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date. Woven products take 10-12 business days from sample approval. Production time for all other custom products falls within a 7-14 business day range.
How is pricing for patches determined?
Many factors influence pricing, however, the base price is determined by size and quantity. The larger your patches, the more they will cost per piece. Conversely, the more patches you order, the less they will cost per piece. Certain other less common factors can add to the price, including, but not limited to: 100% embroidery, more than nine colors, backings other than plastic, specialty threads, and more.
How do I determine the overall size of my patches?
Simply take the average of your width and height. For example, the overall size of a 4 x 2 inch patch is 3 inches. Use this size to determine price.
What should I know before placing an order with your company?
Custom Patches offers the highest quality embroidered patches in the industry. We work hard to see that all of our customers receive their order on time and correctly. Here are a few things you should know in order to ensure a you have a great experience working with Custom Patch's Patch Specialists!
- We must know at the time of ordering if you need your patches for an event and by what date you need them in-hand.
- We often run specials. If you supply finished artwork you can receive $10 off your order, so it can save you time and money. Specials do not include specialty threads or processes unless otherwise specified.
- If you receive your artwork and need changes, we are happy to oblige, but requesting one change at a time becomes very time consuming. It is best to look over your artwork and point out all corrections at once, thus saving much time. Please make sure your artwork is exactly how you would like it. Once digitized, it becomes very expensive for us to have to start over.
- Your event date can only be guaranteed after you approve your finished artwork and your sewn proof. Keep this in mind when requesting changes.
- We offer free artwork and sewn proof WITH AN ORDER. Because Custom Patches only supplies custom products, we cannot simply throw your order into stock should you change your mind and decide to cancel. Please keep this in mind.